Key individuals and experts in their fields will share their knowledge, stories and advice.
Share ideas with like minded individuals and gain advice from their success stories and failures from innovating and growing their business.
Under one roof, over two days this will be the only place in the UK councils, associations and community enterprises can source information and advice on funding, grants, planning, new products, new services, new ideas, troubleshooting, business tips, marketing tools, networking, inspiring keynote sessions, like-minded professionals, potential partnerships and so much more. Visitors go into their next venture fully equipped!
50 Seminar Sessions
Our seminar sessions will cover all aspects of innovating public spaces, from inspiration to advice.
Sourcing Products & Services
Attendees meet and do business with over 300 of the UK’s top exhibiting companies on hand to demonstrate their products and services.
Development Business Specialists
New ventures will require finance, insurance, planning and advice. Having business experts alongside suppliers means all the information and help you need is in one place, at one time.
Types Of Visitors
Visitors at the show will include the following:
- Large Developers
- Parks (Primarily councils & trusts)
- Sea Fronts (Councils and new-build developers)
- Beaches (Councils, the Crown Estate)
- Town Centres/Town squares (Councils & developers)
- New build developments – residential, commercial, mixed
- Shopping centres/ Markets
- University Campuses
- Facilities Managers from all kinds of organisations
- Stadiums/Venues Transport
- Sporting Facilities